Skater skirt with vans

Tuesday, April 04, 2017 nakedlydressed 0 Comments


Hey babes,
I can’t believe it is almost April the time flies by like this and it is almost spring. I feel like it was just yesterday when I was enjoying myself on my holiday in Mallorca last summer and now it’s almost the next summer. Anyways as I promised I will try to post every week one outfit post so you guys can get to know my style better because it seem I am talking all the time about fashion, but question is what is my fashion all about and also get chance to connect with you guys. Also feel free to recreate this look and send me pics I would love to see it as well. So on Monday it was pretty sunny here in Switzerland and I was so happy about it. That day I was super busy I was getting some things done in the city and later on I also meet up with my friend on her break for a coffee, but at least I did enjoy beautiful weather and here is what I wore that day.













Bomber jacket from Stradivarius | Sunglasses from Rayban | Lipstick from Maccosmetics | Tshirt from Bershka| Skirt from Bershka | Backpack from Topshop | Sneakers from Vans |Rings from Pull&Bear

It’s very casual look in kind of school girl way because of the skirt. Anyways last week I was cleaning my room and I found this skater skirt in navy striped and I actually forgot I even had it. I only wore this skirt view times and I thought this skirt needs to see more and I knew I was taking this big backpack since I was carrying a lot of stuff with me it was easier to take this backpack so I was building the entire outfit around this two things. For the t-shirt I decided on this little big glittery turtle neck t-shirt to spice things up and also it was similar colour as the backpack so it worked. The next thing I was decided on was the jacket and first I wanted to choose one of my denim jacket and guys I found out that day that I have ten different denim jacket am I crazy or what? anyways I was going for that but I thought it would be too much blue let’s go with something else so I decided to go with bomber. And at the end I decided to wear my brand new vans that I just got in this denim colour I love them so much and I am so happy that I got them in this colour instead of black colour it is way more me. For accessories I choose my blue raybans and this kind of vintage rings from Pull&Bear I think they are great detail to this outfit it gives little bit of edge . I think this outfit turned out great this is what happens when you pull out old piece in your closet greatness and new exciting outfits.
Hope you enjoyed this article and got inspired by it btw just wanted to let you know that Coachella articles are coming soon so keep your eyes on that
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to get notified when it comes out
Lots of hugs and kisses




0 comments: